We will pick you up from the hotel in Cusco followed by a twenty-minute drive to our starting point. While riding we will see, the peasants ‘houses, the fields with different kind of crops, like potatoes, corn, barley and some llamas coming to Cusco from the Andean villages, along with their owners, all of them beautifully dressed for the photos with the tourists in Cusco City. We will start our horse ride to Chacan, where we will see the spectacular rainbow, made by a small waterfall and the sun light. After this view we are going to cross the cave, following the stream, and then we go back to Cusilluchayoc Temple, for about two hours where there will be an hour lunch break. After lunch we will explore this Inca temple and caves. Then we will cross the last agriculture field where you will change your horse for a van to visit the Inca remains on your way back to Cusco Hotel. Max. Elevation: 3,400m / 11,150ft Min. Elevation: 3,200m / 10,822ft.
Duration: 6 hours. (4 hours riding approximately) Departures: Daily, all year
- Pre-departure briefing
- Transportation to the horse ranch.
- Professional tour guide (spanish and english)
- One horse per client
- Lunch on the route
- Gloves and helmet
- Visiting archaeological places
- Tips: please note that our agency staff is well paid so please feel free to
- tip or not as you wish
- IGV Tax
- Other services not mentioned in the program
WE RECOMMEND YOU TO BRING:
- Daypack to carry your personal belongings
- Comfortable clothing
- Sport shoes
- Camera, films
- Light jacket for wind and occasional rain, fleece
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain or cold.