This tour is perfect for people looking for a little adventure. Rafting down class II-III rapids through the beautiful scenery of the Andes this tour gives you a rush of adrenaline but without being too challenging. White water rafting is perfect for everyone, families, groups of friends, individuals – the only qualification is an adventurous spirit. If you’re looking for something a little more challenging then longer trips with higher class rapids can also be organised.
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus)
- Professional English speaking rafting guide
- Rafting equipment – life jacket, helmet, wetsuit, etc.
- Rescue team
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE:
- Sports sandals/shoes to wear in boat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Extra clothes
- Warm jacket
- Daily departures
- Hours: 9am to 5pm
- River Class: II to III (may reach class IV in the wet season).