If you are short of time but still want to have a taste of Peru, this is the trip for you. This tour will take you to the capital of the Incas and allow an encounter with their Gods (Apus/mountains and Pachamama/Mother Earth). Come and see the majesty of the Andes and the passion of its people.
the old Inca capital is the main destination of everyone’s trip. Sat at 3300m / 10,827ft. above sea level, Cusco has a unique charm and provides an interesting mix of Andean and Spanish cultures. Filled with ancient Inca sites and colonial buildings sat alongside modern restaurants and upmarket cafes, Cusco has a little something for everyone.
the lost city of the Incas is a short train journey from Cusco. Surrounded by breathtaking mountain scenery and with some of the most impressive Inca buildings ever constructed, Machu Picchu iss the highlight of Peru.
THE INCA TRAIL
one of the most famous treks in the world, 4 days of trekking through beautiful mountain scenery with visits to Inca sites and a wide variety of flora and fauna. On the final day you arrive to Machu Picchu via the Sun Gate.
ITINERARY IN BRIEF:
- Day 1:Fly to Lima.
- Day 2:Fly to Cusco – Optional City Tour in the afternoon. Inca trail briefing in the evening.
- Day 3:Inca Trail.
- Day 4:Inca Trail
- Day 5:Inca Trail
- Day 6:Inca Trail
- Day 7:Fly to Lima.
- Pick up from hotel
- Bus from Cusco to Santa Maria
- Bicycle Kona Stinky Six with full suspension
- Elbow and knee pads, gloves, goggles, helmet
- 3 breakfast / 3 lunch / 3 dinner
- 2 nights accomodation in Santa María & Santa Teresa
- 1 night accomodation in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance tickets to Thermal baths in Cocalmayo
- Bus from Santa Teresa to Lucmabamba
- Train ticket from Hidroeléctrica to Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Professional Guide (English & Spanish)
- First aid Kit
- Private transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Last Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Walk shoes or boots
- Light clothe
- Bottle of water
- Rain jacket, hat, sunblock, sunglasses
- Chocolates, candies or snacks
- Extra Money but in Nuevos Soles